Today I went sailing in the club. It was somewhat windy so there were some waves and I got a little of water into the Phantom. When trying to remove the water I believe a little came into the receiver and perhaps forced it to un-bind from the Tx. That I found out later.
When at the lake I just concluded that the electronics was strange and it most likely was the receiver. Now I am going to put some silicon grease into the receiver to avoid more water coming in.
I had brought my camera along today to do some shootings of my boat on the water. That didn't really happen
Instead I did a few shots of some of the the other boats. There was a goose that had been RCed