Yesterday I finally got around to installing the propeller shaft and the motor in Möwe. See the pictures below. The reason I chose to install it like that was to get perfect motor and propeller shaft alignment.
I have waterproofed the receiver by filling it with silicone and I have named the boat "Maja". Much better name than Möwe. The paint jobs are about being done. Today the boat floated in my kitchen sink. That was the first time it floated.
Later I connected the ESC to the motor and found that the rotation was backwards so I did a little re-programming to reverse motor rotation. That's nice when I have soldered the ESC to the motor.
Have a look at the pictures: