After completing the bed I thought the bodywork was done. Then I started looking into how the rear window should be mounted. I realized that the rear window needs to be glued in. The instructions don't say anything about this because the Bruiser has a cabin behind the rear window. So the window isn't used when building the Bruiser following the instructions.
Gluing in the rear window off course means more filling, priming and sanding. Here are some pictures of the body as it looks by now after adding the rear window plus filling and sanding.
Filling those holes is the next project. While doing that I am also doing some modifications to the chassis to make room for the lowered bed.