The latest project on New Jersey has been to put the railing on the hull. I decided to put it on the outside of the hull top instead of on top. That will hopefully give a little extra clearance when putting the deck on. Then I also made some entrances for the anchor chains. For that I used some Tamiya epoxy putty. It was the first time with the putty for me, but it seemed to work out OK. Epoxy putty also seems quite useful for other situations.
The pictures also show the Seahawk helicopter. I haven't fixed that yet. The same goes for the link 11 antenna at the bow. I don't want to fix the link 11 antenna before I have the anchor chains completed.
Then I still need to add some antennas and if I want, add some crew.