Not so much to say about it. I have fixed the deck on the PT-15. This means it will be somewhat harder to make modifications to the RC installation. I used Silicone to fix the deck. It will fill out cracks between the hull and the deck and it can be cut if I ever need to remove the deck. I had to do a tiny little adaptation to get the front deck fitted.
Now I'll look into finishing a few deck details I couldn't do before the deck was in place. Then I'll have to figure out how to fix the superstructure so it will be easy to remove and I won't loose it.
Here is how this boat looks now with the deck in place: